- • Short Oral Communications Presenters have each been allocated 5 minutes to present their e-poster, plus 5 minutes for discussion at the e-poster screens.
- • E-poster viewing abstracts will have no specific presentation date and time.The presenter may stand by the e-poster viewing screens in order present their e-poster during breaks.
- Electronic Posters or e-posters are similar to traditional paper posters, but displayed on-site on a screen and are available for electronic viewing at all times for participants.
- E-posters will be available at the e-poster stations in the Exhibition Area at the Meeting. Viewers will be able to easily find and browse e-posters and download the posters in PDF format when permitted by the presenter.
Instructions for the Preparation of E-Posters
- Please submit your E-Poster as a 1-page PDF-file in portrait orientation. Please read the following technical requirements:
- All e-Posters should be prepared in English.
|| Digital Poster without video
| File Format
|| PDF (.pdf)
|| Portrait Format, Single Page
| Dimensions in cm
|| 38.1 width * 54.2 height
| Recommended font size
|| Minimum 16 Points
|| Sound will be supported
| Video Formats
|| 50 MB
Or you can use the following link to create your E-Poster : www.Posterpresentations.com
General information about the E-Poster system:
- - In order to submit your e-Poster, please click here. ( email@example.com)
- - Please do not hesitate to contact the support team: firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further information.
- - The deadline for submission of E-Posters is 30 March, 2021.